Drive your boat safer by driving it like your car. This is the one and only TH-Marine HOT FOOT™ throttle - the original boat foot throttle that has been on the market for 30+ years and is now updated with improved operation and foot comfort.
- Provides added safety and performance
- Improves throttle control for all outboard and inboards
- Lightweight and resistant to corrosion
- Stainless steel hardware and nonsticking teflon and nylon bearing surfaces for trouble-free operation
- Nylon and Teflon bushings on all critical pivot points
- Stainless steel spring returns engine to idle position when released
- Equipped with toe clip for additional safety in extreme operating conditions
- Uses standard control cables for easy hook-up (longer throttle cable not included)
- Mounts directly to the floor of your boat with four screws (not included)
- Patented Idle Stop for FICHT and Optimax Engines
This throttle allows you to drive your boat like you do your car. You keep both hands on the wheel and control the throttle with your foot. The throttle returns to idle if you remove your foot. This throttle is a must-have for safe operation of race and high-performance boats.
Download your free Hot Foot Installation Instructions in PDF